I've been wanting to write a series of articles on deploying a SQL Server 2012 on a multi-subnet cluster for quite some time now. This was driven by the fact that my series of articles on SQL Server 2008 Failover Clustering had been in the Top 10 Tips for more than 2 years since being published three years ago. I guess more and more systems administrators and SQL Server DBAs are being tasked with deploying failover cluster instances.
- SQL Saturday DC Lessons Learned – Humility, Paying it Forward, and Dedication
- Why SQL Server Professionals should love Windows 8
- I’m speaking at SQL Server Saturday #233 – Washington DC!
- Only one month left! Register for the SQL Server Live! Conference in Orlando Through TheSQLPro.com and Receive a $500 Discount
- SQL Live 360 Competition Winner and Answers!
- Database Administration
- Database Development
- Other Administration
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server BI